Insulated Mug with Lid
Click an image to enlarge
Keep drinks at the right temperature.
- The Insulated Mug with Lid helps keep liquids hot or cold longer.
- Large handle makes grasping easier and the sealing lid helps prevent spilling.
- Straw hole directs the flow of liquid.
- Made of durable polypropylene.
- Holds 12 fl. oz. (355ml) measures 5-5/8" (14cm) tall and weighs 5 oz. (142g).
- Household dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Replacement Lids are available in packs of 6.
Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire whfdsfdsen placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
* North Coast Medical, Inc. cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
Out-of Stock Items:
Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory.
The typical wait time is just a few days.
Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available.
Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order.
Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order.
Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer.
Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.