Deluxe Prism Glasses
Click an image to enlarge
Read or watch television while lying down.
- Deluxe Prism Glasses are non-magnifying glasses that have a prism which turns an image at a right angle so that no head movement is necessary while reading or watching television.
- Ideal for those who need to remain in a supine position, wear a halo or have limited neck movement.
- Also may be used while reading in a seated position with a book in the lap.
- Fits over most corrective lenses if necessary. Will not cause eye fatigue or strain. Ear piece can be adjusted with a heat gun.
- Includes a vinyl carrying case.
Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire whfdsfdsen placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
* North Coast Medical, Inc. cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
Out-of Stock Items:
Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory.
The typical wait time is just a few days.
Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available.
Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order.
Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order.
Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer.
Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.