Norco™ Long D-Ring Thumb and Wrist Splints
Click an image to enlarge
Comfortable, padded cotton support for thumb and wrist injuries.
- Made of a soft, cotton/polyester fabric blend.
- Circumferentially designed with double-layer stockinette under D-ring strap closures for comfort and easy application.
- Ideal for cumulative trauma injuries such as de Quervain’s and tendinitis.
- Helps decrease pain and inflammation in the wrist and thumb due to arthritis, CTS, sprains, strains, skier’s thumb, gamekeeper’s thumb, joint instabilities, and post-surgical repair.
- Features three straps and a wraparound thumb piece that accommodates all thumb sizes.
- Includes a metal radial thumb stay, a removable volar wrist stay and flexible plastic stays along the dorsal opening for additional stability.
- Removable metal stays can be bent to conform as needed.
- Machine wash and air dry.
- Latex free.
- Measures 8" to 9" (20 to 23cm) in length.
Measure the circumference at the wrist crease to determine size.
Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire whfdsfdsen placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
* North Coast Medical, Inc. cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
Out-of Stock Items:
Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory.
The typical wait time is just a few days.
Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available.
Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order.
Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order.
Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer.
Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.