Comfortprene™ Short Wrist Wrap
Click an image to enlarge
Effective support for the prevention and treatment of wrist injuries in the workplace.
- Made of 1/8" (3.2mm) Comfortprene™, a neoprene material lined with soft terry cloth that is designed to minimize perspiration. Latex free.
- Ideal for wrist arthritis, sprains, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. Provides circumferential compression and support to the wrist while allowing full thumb and finger motion.
- Reinforced, wide wrist strap fastens with hook and loop closures to ensure a snug, comfortable fit and helps to limit final degrees of wrist motion.
- Hand or machine wash with mild soap and air dry.
- Both wraps fit either left or right wrist. Trim where needed, except across the sewn seam.
- Available in beige or black.
- Universal Short Wrist Wrap covers approximately one-third of the forearm and is available in one universal size.
- Long Wrist Wrap is available in three sizes. Medium fits most adults.
To size, measure wrist circumference.
Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire whfdsfdsen placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
* North Coast Medical, Inc. cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
Out-of Stock Items:
Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory.
The typical wait time is just a few days.
Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available.
Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order.
Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order.
Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer.
Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.