Thera-Band® Rehab & Wellness Station
Click on image(s) to enlarge
Incorporates Thera-Band® balls, tubing and stability trainers for strength, balance and flexibility training.
- The first compact, total body rehabilitation center designed specifically for use with
- Thera-Band® products for in-clinic strength, balance andcore training.
- Features a multi-dimensional design with three planes of movement to teach patients the same proven Thera-Band® system of progression they will use at home. The system provides clinicians significant flexibility in patient set-up, charting and documentation through easy slide tracks with one hand lock-down capability.
- The Rehab and Wellness Station fits into a 6' x 6' (1.8 x 1.8m) space.
- Station includes Wall Station Slide Track, Exercise Station Base Unit, Clip Connect Resistance Tubing, Stability Trainers, PRO Series SCP™ Exercise Ball, Exercise Software with 170 strength and balance exercises, and four color posters with a total of 165 exercises.
- Accessories include: waist belt, nylon straps, head strap, connection bar and accessory rack.
- Call for freight quote.
Wall Station may be purchased separately.
Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
- Click on a link above to highlight the affected items below
* North Coast Medical, Inc. cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
In-Stock Items: Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
- Out-of Stock Items: Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory. The typical wait time is just a few days. Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available. Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order. Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
- Direct-Ship Items: Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order. Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer. Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.