Unique features make this the most extraordinary sock aid on the market.
The easy-to-use Achieva™ Sock-Assist™ lays flat on the floor, accommodates feet and calves of all sizes, has a nonstick surface and pulls the sock up the calf instead of releasing it at the ankle. Its innovative design allows easy donning of socks or knee-high nylons using one or two hands. Also works with elastic compression hose. Available in two styles. U.S. Patent 5,894,970.
Its unusual looking features make this sock aid extremely effective:
- Two side wings keep the sock on the Sock-Assist™ until it is released on the calf.
- Center tongue helps ease the sock onto the device.
- Flexible polypropylene “gives” to accommodate socks.
- Flat bottom surface prevents the Sock-Assist™ from rolling.
- Wide foot bed accommodates average to wide feet.
- Contoured side walls help hold the sock on the device.
- Rear flares prevent the cord from rubbing against the skin.
- Textured surface prevents skin from sticking to the sock aid.
- Loop and Cord handles can be cut to adjust length.
- Hazmat: None
- HCPCS*: None
In-Stock Items: Orders received before 7:00 pm EST will ship the same day.
- Out-of Stock Items: Shipment times will vary, depending on expected arrival to our inventory. The typical wait time is just a few days. Orders with both in-stock and out-of-stock items will be shipped partial, with any out-of-stock items being back-ordered and shipped complete when all back-ordered items are available. Note: All freight and handling charges are calculated on the original order. Back-orders ship and invoice separately and will not be charged additional freight and handling.
- Direct-Ship Items: Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order. Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer. Note: All orders with Direct-Ship items will have associated freight charges appear on a separate invoice from in-stock or out of stock item invoices.
- Special Order: Items that either ship directly from the factory, is made to order or those that require additional shipping considerations. Special orders can be placed by calling customer service at 800.821.9319. Please login to view professional pricing or inquire when placing your order. Special Orders are processed in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.